Whelen 900 Series LED Gradient Opti-Scenelight, Surface Mount, Includes Flange
Whelen 900 Series Super-LED® Scenelights Feature
- 12 diode models are comparable in intensity to existing halogen scenelights. 24 diode models compare to H.I.D. models.
- Unique patented internal and external optic design directs lighting at 2-40° angles without added inserts or angle brackets. (9SC0ENZR).
- 900 Series is as bright as and more reliable than H.I.D., and eliminates the high cost replacements associated with H.I.D. lamps and ballasts!
- Lower operating temperature.
- 9SC0ENZR come standard with chrome flange, and are surface mount. Requires no body cutouts.
- Conformal coated internal electronics.
- LED lights do not emit ultra-violet radiation that attracts insects during night operation like H.I.D. lights do.
- HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional 5 year warranty.
- 9SC0ENZR are certified to meet KKK 1822F / AMD Standard 024 requirements.
Super-LED Scenelights SPECIFICATIONS
- 9-3/16" Long x 7-13/16" High, Protrudes 1-3/4".
- No high voltage.
- Super-LEDs are instant “On”, no warm-up or high current voltage spikes on start up.
Lone Star Products & Equipment - 2131 FM 1960 Rd. West - Houston, Texas 77090 - (866)670-7951