SoundOff 4" Square Gen 3 LED Work Light, 1000 Lumen
SoundOff's new 1000 Lumen 4” Square LED Work Light
is built for the most demanding work environments
including material handling, construction, agricultural,
forestry, mining and other off road equipment applications.
- Long-lasting life of 30,000+ hours - no more broken bulbs and long lasting, reliable light output to illuminate your work areas and equipment.
- Mounting Bracket can be tilted forward or back 180 degrees
to angle the light where you need it.
- Waterproof o-ring sealed design with a rugged die cast metal
housing protects the LEDs from dust, vibration and moisture.
- Featuring exclusive premium optics that boost the LED power.
- Made with 6 super bright Gen3 White LEDs for an uncompromising
flood of light for your work areas.
- The operator of the snowplow pictured at left told us “there’s
no reflection from the snow like halogen lights” & “everyone
sees it coming & gets out of the way!” - a distinct advantage
in snowy climates for clearing sidewalks or even plowing
- This pattern casts a focused and concentrated long range beam of light for illuminating work spaces or objects in the distance.
- Pattern offers a wider yet shorter flood of light than the Spot Pattern. Choose this pattern when you need distance as well as width for illuminating your work area.
- Widest flood of light and the shortest distance. Great for illuminating construction sites and other scene lighting.
Lone Star Products & Equipment - 28242 Robinson Rd. Conroe, Texas 77385 - 832-249-1700