Federal Signal MS4000 Siren & AS124 Combo
- Small and compact – mounts virtually anywhere.
- Easy to operate – new, built-in intersection clearing feature.
- High reliability – advanced circuitry and FET design.
- 100-watt output – meets Class A with just one Federal Signal speaker.
- Output short circuit protected – replaceable fuse protection.
- Tones included – Wail, Yelp, Priority, Manual (peak and hold), and Air Horn.
Intersection Clearing Feature:
- Depressing the momentary MANUAL switch activates additional alternate sounds.
- Depressing MANUAL Produces
- Switch set to WAIL 8-second Yelp tone
- Switch set to YELP 8-second Priority tone
- Meets Class A requirements for sound output when paired with one Federal Signal 100-watt speaker
- Rugged, lightweight housing is exceptionally strong, resistant to heat and moisture.
- Field replaceable neodymium driver.
- Versatile design allows unit to be mounted horizontally or vertically to fit multiple applications.
- Reduced size allows the speaker to be mounted behind the grille of popular emergency vehicles without time consuming grille removal.
- Includes mounting bolts and hardware kit/vehicle specific brackets are also available.
Lone Star Products & Equipment - 2131 FM 1960 Rd. West - Houston, Texas 77090 - (866)670-7951